Those who enjoyed 2015’s Dead Secret now have more to get excited about, as developer Robot Invader has announced the sequel, entitled Dead Secret Circle, for Oculus Rift and Steam. They’ve also released a teaser trailer for the game, which takes place in 1971 Chicago. This time around, players will have to explore their own subconscious to track a supernatural killer in the city. The original Dead Secret received quite favourable reviews when it was first released. A PS4 and PSVR port is still currently in development.
- Illfonic Posts Update on Future ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Content
- ‘GTA V’ Machinima Recreates Iconic ‘IT’ Scene
- “Evil Dead 2 x Phantom Halls” Hits Today!
- Run, Hide, ‘The Land of Pain’ is Unleashed Today!
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- Megadeth To Make a Video Game?
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Earns A Guinness World Record!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Original XBox Backwards Compatible Games List for the XBox One Leaked?