Those who enjoyed 2015’s Dead Secret now have more to get excited about, as developer Robot Invader has announced the sequel, entitled Dead Secret Circle, for Oculus Rift and Steam. They’ve also released a teaser trailer for the game, which takes place in 1971 Chicago. This time around, players will have to explore their own subconscious to track a supernatural killer in the city. The original Dead Secret received quite favourable reviews when it was first released. A PS4 and PSVR port is still currently in development.
- ‘Song Of Horror’ Sings of a Spooky Trailer
- Top 6 Serial Killers in Video Games!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- Experience Underground Nightmares with ‘Ergastulum’
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art