Those who enjoyed 2015’s Dead Secret now have more to get excited about, as developer Robot Invader has announced the sequel, entitled Dead Secret Circle, for Oculus Rift and Steam. They’ve also released a teaser trailer for the game, which takes place in 1971 Chicago. This time around, players will have to explore their own subconscious to track a supernatural killer in the city. The original Dead Secret received quite favourable reviews when it was first released. A PS4 and PSVR port is still currently in development.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 5 Horror Games That Would’ve Made Better Movies!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Lust For Darkness’ Launches Kickstarter Page, New Trailer