Those who enjoyed 2015’s Dead Secret now have more to get excited about, as developer Robot Invader has announced the sequel, entitled Dead Secret Circle, for Oculus Rift and Steam. They’ve also released a teaser trailer for the game, which takes place in 1971 Chicago. This time around, players will have to explore their own subconscious to track a supernatural killer in the city. The original Dead Secret received quite favourable reviews when it was first released. A PS4 and PSVR port is still currently in development.
- Retro Power! Atari 2600 and Sega Genesis Retro Consoles Due This Fall!
- ‘Resident Evil: Revelations’ Remaster Lumbers to August 31st
- Update 6.66 Brings New ‘DOOM’ Goodies, Including Free Season Pass
- ‘Sundered’ Unveils Frantic Trailer Ahead of July 28 Release
- Manage Your Cult And Appease The Gods in ‘The Shrouded Isle’
- Rekindle Your Childhood Fear in ‘Bonbon’
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- Reenter Hell with the New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Resident Evil: Revelations’ Cruises to PS4, XB1 This Fall
- New ‘Code Vein’ Screenshots Show Off Heroes, Villains