Those who enjoyed 2015’s Dead Secret now have more to get excited about, as developer Robot Invader has announced the sequel, entitled Dead Secret Circle, for Oculus Rift and Steam. They’ve also released a teaser trailer for the game, which takes place in 1971 Chicago. This time around, players will have to explore their own subconscious to track a supernatural killer in the city. The original Dead Secret received quite favourable reviews when it was first released. A PS4 and PSVR port is still currently in development.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- The Latest ‘Hellblade’ Trailer Brings the Terror
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2