Can’t get enough of Bandai Namco’s Little Nightmares? Well, Titan Comics has a treat for you.
Titan Comics recently released Issue One of a four-part miniseries that is based on the game, with Issue Two set to hit July 12th. Written by by John Shackleford and drawn by Aaron Alexovitch, the first issue also comes in five cover variants, while the upcoming second issue has a total of four! Very cool.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- The Latest ‘Hellblade’ Trailer Brings the Terror
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2