Can’t get enough of Bandai Namco’s Little Nightmares? Well, Titan Comics has a treat for you.
Titan Comics recently released Issue One of a four-part miniseries that is based on the game, with Issue Two set to hit July 12th. Written by by John Shackleford and drawn by Aaron Alexovitch, the first issue also comes in five cover variants, while the upcoming second issue has a total of four! Very cool.
- ‘Song Of Horror’ Sings of a Spooky Trailer
- Top 6 Serial Killers in Video Games!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- Experience Underground Nightmares with ‘Ergastulum’
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art