Developer Honor Code’s undersea survival horror game Narcosis now features Oculus Touch support, courtesy of an update that rolled out earlier today. The support is currently limited to a fixed control scheme (see below), but it sounds like they’ll open it up some more in a future update. The studio also confirmed it’s working on bringing HTC Vive controller support in a future update, though it “won’t be able to support full motion controls, as that would require a significant amount of rework.”
If you haven’t played it yet, you may want to consider grabbing Narcosis while it’s still $13.39 — that’s a solid 33% discount — as a part of Steam’s ongoing Summer Sale. Just a heads up, the sale ends July 5.
Narcosis is available now on PC and Xbox One.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- Experience Underground Nightmares with ‘Ergastulum’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- NES Jason Returns In ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’