Developer Honor Code’s undersea survival horror game Narcosis now features Oculus Touch support, courtesy of an update that rolled out earlier today. The support is currently limited to a fixed control scheme (see below), but it sounds like they’ll open it up some more in a future update. The studio also confirmed it’s working on bringing HTC Vive controller support in a future update, though it “won’t be able to support full motion controls, as that would require a significant amount of rework.”
If you haven’t played it yet, you may want to consider grabbing Narcosis while it’s still $13.39 — that’s a solid 33% discount — as a part of Steam’s ongoing Summer Sale. Just a heads up, the sale ends July 5.
Narcosis is available now on PC and Xbox One.
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 5 Horror Games That Would’ve Made Better Movies!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games