On June 1st, Microsoft launched a new digital gaming subscription service called Xbox Pass, which gives frugal folks the option of paying $9.99 a month for instant access to a library of more than 100 Xbox One and Xbox 360 backwards compatible games. It’s a good deal, even if it did kick off with a relatively paltry selection of horror games. There’s not much to choose from right now, aside from the BioShock series, Layers of Fear, and Resident Evil 0 HD. They’re all absolutely worth playing, but you probably already have.
You might’ve also played Resident Evil 6 and Dead Rising: Definitive Edition, but they’re both headed to Xbox Pass on July 1, along with six other games: F1 2015, The Flame in the Flood, Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition, Bard’s Gold, Monaco: What’s Yours is Mine, and Payday 2. If we all start writing to our senators now, maybe we can get Condemned or Dead Space added next month. Who’s with me?
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 5 Horror Games That Would’ve Made Better Movies!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games