Sony recently unveiled the games that will be free for PlayStation Plus subscribers in July, and like this month’s lineup that includes Killing Floor 2, fans of the genre have another top notch freebie to anticipate in the BAFTA award-winning survival horror game Until Dawn. The timing is particularly good, as Supermassive Games only just announced its prequel, The Inpatient, at E3 earlier this month — along with a thriller that’s unrelated to the series called Hidden Agenda.
Until Dawn is joined by another story-driven adventure game in Telltale’s episodic series, Game of Thrones. For PS3 owners, the featured freebies are Tokyo Jungle and Darkstalkers Resurrection, and on the Vita, we have Element41 and Don’t Die, Mr. Robot, which supports cross buy on PS4.
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 5 Horror Games That Would’ve Made Better Movies!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games