Sony recently unveiled the games that will be free for PlayStation Plus subscribers in July, and like this month’s lineup that includes Killing Floor 2, fans of the genre have another top notch freebie to anticipate in the BAFTA award-winning survival horror game Until Dawn. The timing is particularly good, as Supermassive Games only just announced its prequel, The Inpatient, at E3 earlier this month — along with a thriller that’s unrelated to the series called Hidden Agenda.
Until Dawn is joined by another story-driven adventure game in Telltale’s episodic series, Game of Thrones. For PS3 owners, the featured freebies are Tokyo Jungle and Darkstalkers Resurrection, and on the Vita, we have Element41 and Don’t Die, Mr. Robot, which supports cross buy on PS4.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- Experience Underground Nightmares with ‘Ergastulum’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- NES Jason Returns In ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’