With Steam’s Summer Sale in full swing, Incendium are still hard at work with updates to Phantom Halls. In addition to making a splash with the update that gave us Ash back in March (with his own specific quests!), the most recent addition is the Graveyard Shift, which adds not only a new Cemetery area, but also new fixes, a new playable character (The Writer!), and updates to gameplay and quests.
In addition, because it’s the Summer Sale, the game is currently 40% off its regular price, so if you’re interested, by all means give it a go. There are more updates to come (seeing as it’s still in Early Access), so keep an eye on it.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘DOOM’ Unleashes Hell on the Nintendo Switch November 10
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- 5 Horror Games That Would’ve Made Better Movies!
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish