With Steam’s Summer Sale in full swing, Incendium are still hard at work with updates to Phantom Halls. In addition to making a splash with the update that gave us Ash back in March (with his own specific quests!), the most recent addition is the Graveyard Shift, which adds not only a new Cemetery area, but also new fixes, a new playable character (The Writer!), and updates to gameplay and quests.
In addition, because it’s the Summer Sale, the game is currently 40% off its regular price, so if you’re interested, by all means give it a go. There are more updates to come (seeing as it’s still in Early Access), so keep an eye on it.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- One, Two, Here’s Some Freddy Krueger Art for You
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay