I wrote a review for Friday The 13th: The Game and in said review I brought up the fact that the game would really need content updates to keep it from stagnating. While I enjoy the game immensely I haven’t played in a few weeks due to some minor stagnation in terms of the maps and repetitiveness with said maps.
Now, you can imagine my delight when today a video dropped from Gun Media themselves teasing a new Jason that some of you may be familiar with. If you played the Friday The 13th game on Nintendo you may recognize the purple and blue colour tones now draped all over our favorite goalie mask wearing killer.
There isn’t much in term of details regarding this new Jason. Does he have his own unique kills? Is he automatically unlocked for everyone? We’ll find out tomorrow when the content update is due to drop which also promises new outfits for some counselors, 13,000 bonus CP and a Double Experience event happening. This is all due to the major launch issues that were present with the game on launch and some still remaining to this day.
The only information that I could find was that this Jason will have his own unique proximity music when close to players. Something retro and inspired from the NES era and created by musician, Mitch Murder.
I only hope we get to see some more maps soon.
What do you guys think of NES Jason making a return in this game, and what maps and iterations of Jason would you like to see make an appearance in the game?
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby