Now that we’ve all had a few days too cool off and process everything that was thrown at us last week, I’d like to answer what may very well be the most important question of them all: which of E3’s many horror games horror’d best? If you need to refresh your mind as to what exactly happened last week, you can, and should, get yourself caught up at our E3 hub. And I know is hardly an easy question to answer, so feel free to choose your top three in the poll below.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- One, Two, Here’s Some Freddy Krueger Art for You
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay