Ubisoft has partnered up with Elijah Wood’s film production company SpectreVision (A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night, The Boy) on a new psychological thriller game built for virtual reality. Blending video games and films, Transference features a branching narrative and the distinct possibility you’ll “lose yourself in the destructive tale of a man’s obsession as you explore his digitally recreated memories.” Have a look at this intriguing new game in the announcement trailer below.
Transference releases in spring 2018 for the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. For more similarly themed virtual reality games, here’s what we’re most looking forward to right now.
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 5 Horror Games That Would’ve Made Better Movies!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games