Those PlayStation VR users hungry for a game involving zombies in space can definitely find solace in Sony’s newly-announced PlayStation VR game, The Persistence. Developed by Firesprite Ltd., the procedurally-generated surivival horror game will have players making their way through a doomed research vessel, trying to prevent the ship from entering into a black hole. Unfortunately for you, a failed experiment aboard the ship has resulted in much of the crew mutating into zombie-like creatures. These creatures are now roaming the ship, killing off any remaining survivors.
No release date as of yet, but damn, it looks like it’s getting harder for me to resist grabbing a PlayStation VR.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’