Those PlayStation VR users hungry for a game involving zombies in space can definitely find solace in Sony’s newly-announced PlayStation VR game, The Persistence. Developed by Firesprite Ltd., the procedurally-generated surivival horror game will have players making their way through a doomed research vessel, trying to prevent the ship from entering into a black hole. Unfortunately for you, a failed experiment aboard the ship has resulted in much of the crew mutating into zombie-like creatures. These creatures are now roaming the ship, killing off any remaining survivors.
No release date as of yet, but damn, it looks like it’s getting harder for me to resist grabbing a PlayStation VR.
- ‘Resident Evil 2’ Remake Due “Soon”
- [E3 2017] Return to ‘Dying Light’ With New DLC For Free!
- Which Horror Game Won E3?
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- [E3 2017] ‘Agony’ Unleashes Hellish Delights In New Trailer
- [E3 2017] Seek Bloody Vengeance In ‘Unto The End’
- [E3 2017] ‘Until Dawn’ Gets a Prequel in ‘The Inpatient’
- [E3 2017] Survive Zombies And Black Holes in ‘The Persistence’
- NES Jason Returns In ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’
- Check Out This Gritty ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ Fan Film!