Those PlayStation VR users hungry for a game involving zombies in space can definitely find solace in Sony’s newly-announced PlayStation VR game, The Persistence. Developed by Firesprite Ltd., the procedurally-generated surivival horror game will have players making their way through a doomed research vessel, trying to prevent the ship from entering into a black hole. Unfortunately for you, a failed experiment aboard the ship has resulted in much of the crew mutating into zombie-like creatures. These creatures are now roaming the ship, killing off any remaining survivors.
No release date as of yet, but damn, it looks like it’s getting harder for me to resist grabbing a PlayStation VR.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- The Latest ‘Hellblade’ Trailer Brings the Terror