Those PlayStation VR users hungry for a game involving zombies in space can definitely find solace in Sony’s newly-announced PlayStation VR game, The Persistence. Developed by Firesprite Ltd., the procedurally-generated surivival horror game will have players making their way through a doomed research vessel, trying to prevent the ship from entering into a black hole. Unfortunately for you, a failed experiment aboard the ship has resulted in much of the crew mutating into zombie-like creatures. These creatures are now roaming the ship, killing off any remaining survivors.
No release date as of yet, but damn, it looks like it’s getting harder for me to resist grabbing a PlayStation VR.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date