Between The Last Night and Unto The End, it’s hard to say which 2D game at this year’s E3 was the most visually impressive. Being a horror fan, I’m leaning towards 2 Ton Studio’s Unto The End, which as you can see from the announce trailer, looks as gorgeous as it is gory. The game puts you in the role of a father, who has set out on a quest for vengeance after his family is killed by a gigantic beast. The game will feature sword-based technical combat, but also the choice of how you approach certain situations.
Expect vengeance next year on PlayStation 4 and Steam.
- ‘Resident Evil 2’ Remake Due “Soon”
- [E3 2017] Return to ‘Dying Light’ With New DLC For Free!
- Which Horror Game Won E3?
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- [E3 2017] ‘Agony’ Unleashes Hellish Delights In New Trailer
- [E3 2017] Seek Bloody Vengeance In ‘Unto The End’
- [E3 2017] ‘Until Dawn’ Gets a Prequel in ‘The Inpatient’
- [E3 2017] Survive Zombies And Black Holes in ‘The Persistence’
- NES Jason Returns In ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’
- Check Out This Gritty ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ Fan Film!