Between The Last Night and Unto The End, it’s hard to say which 2D game at this year’s E3 was the most visually impressive. Being a horror fan, I’m leaning towards 2 Ton Studio’s Unto The End, which as you can see from the announce trailer, looks as gorgeous as it is gory. The game puts you in the role of a father, who has set out on a quest for vengeance after his family is killed by a gigantic beast. The game will feature sword-based technical combat, but also the choice of how you approach certain situations.
Expect vengeance next year on PlayStation 4 and Steam.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date