Between The Last Night and Unto The End, it’s hard to say which 2D game at this year’s E3 was the most visually impressive. Being a horror fan, I’m leaning towards 2 Ton Studio’s Unto The End, which as you can see from the announce trailer, looks as gorgeous as it is gory. The game puts you in the role of a father, who has set out on a quest for vengeance after his family is killed by a gigantic beast. The game will feature sword-based technical combat, but also the choice of how you approach certain situations.
Expect vengeance next year on PlayStation 4 and Steam.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!