Between The Last Night and Unto The End, it’s hard to say which 2D game at this year’s E3 was the most visually impressive. Being a horror fan, I’m leaning towards 2 Ton Studio’s Unto The End, which as you can see from the announce trailer, looks as gorgeous as it is gory. The game puts you in the role of a father, who has set out on a quest for vengeance after his family is killed by a gigantic beast. The game will feature sword-based technical combat, but also the choice of how you approach certain situations.
Expect vengeance next year on PlayStation 4 and Steam.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’