Hard to believe that Techland’s Dying Light has been out for two years, with over five million units in sales. Techland’s still not done with the game, even after last year’s standalone expansion with The Following. Announced in the form of a trailer at E3, the game will be getting ten new pieces of free DLC over the next year, starting with new enemies, which will appear in the game “really soon”.
In fact, you can head over to the game’s Facebook page to get even more hints as to what’s coming.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!