Hard to believe that Techland’s Dying Light has been out for two years, with over five million units in sales. Techland’s still not done with the game, even after last year’s standalone expansion with The Following. Announced in the form of a trailer at E3, the game will be getting ten new pieces of free DLC over the next year, starting with new enemies, which will appear in the game “really soon”.
In fact, you can head over to the game’s Facebook page to get even more hints as to what’s coming.
- ‘Resident Evil 2’ Remake Due “Soon”
- [E3 2017] Return to ‘Dying Light’ With New DLC For Free!
- Which Horror Game Won E3?
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- [E3 2017] ‘Agony’ Unleashes Hellish Delights In New Trailer
- [E3 2017] Seek Bloody Vengeance In ‘Unto The End’
- [E3 2017] ‘Until Dawn’ Gets a Prequel in ‘The Inpatient’
- [E3 2017] Survive Zombies And Black Holes in ‘The Persistence’
- NES Jason Returns In ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’
- Check Out This Gritty ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ Fan Film!