Hard to believe that Techland’s Dying Light has been out for two years, with over five million units in sales. Techland’s still not done with the game, even after last year’s standalone expansion with The Following. Announced in the form of a trailer at E3, the game will be getting ten new pieces of free DLC over the next year, starting with new enemies, which will appear in the game “really soon”.
In fact, you can head over to the game’s Facebook page to get even more hints as to what’s coming.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date