Hard to believe that Techland’s Dying Light has been out for two years, with over five million units in sales. Techland’s still not done with the game, even after last year’s standalone expansion with The Following. Announced in the form of a trailer at E3, the game will be getting ten new pieces of free DLC over the next year, starting with new enemies, which will appear in the game “really soon”.
In fact, you can head over to the game’s Facebook page to get even more hints as to what’s coming.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- The Latest ‘Hellblade’ Trailer Brings the Terror