Grasshopper Manufacture’s Let It Die is a pretty off-the-wall hack and slash already, but with over over three million downloads since its release, it’s been a successful off-the-wall affair. Things are about to get even weirder with the upcoming update, according to the E3 trailer.
Called “the biggest update that we’ve had since launch,” according to publisher Gungho America’s Tyler Inouye, Let It Die – Battle To The Top will feature new Tron-inspired levels atop the Tower Of Barbs, starting at the 40th floor. If you haven’t played the game (it’s free to download, so go get it!), Let it Die is procedurally-generated, and involves you ascending a mammoth monument called the Tower of Barbs.
In addition, the official PlayStation Youtube page has an interview with the developers (including Gungho CEO Kazuki Morishita dressed as Let it Die mascot, Uncle Death), as well as showing off new footage of the expansion. No release date yet, but it looks to keep the weirdness going.
This story was originally posted on Plenty Dreadful. Head there for more horror video game goodness!
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- The Latest ‘Hellblade’ Trailer Brings the Terror