Look, I get it. Right now you’re calmly explaining to yourself how you don’t need to watch this new Vampyr footage, because you’ve been sufficiently sold on Dontnod’s upcoming action horror game since you saw that slick new trailer over the weekend. Maybe you were on board even sooner, but you’re too classy to boast about your great taste in video games. If that’s the case, then I suggest you just sit back, relax, and savor the thought that you were the first. No one can take that away from you. No one.
Vampyr emerges from the shadows as a fine crimson mist later this year on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’