Look, I get it. Right now you’re calmly explaining to yourself how you don’t need to watch this new Vampyr footage, because you’ve been sufficiently sold on Dontnod’s upcoming action horror game since you saw that slick new trailer over the weekend. Maybe you were on board even sooner, but you’re too classy to boast about your great taste in video games. If that’s the case, then I suggest you just sit back, relax, and savor the thought that you were the first. No one can take that away from you. No one.
Vampyr emerges from the shadows as a fine crimson mist later this year on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- ‘Resident Evil 2’ Remake Due “Soon”
- [E3 2017] Return to ‘Dying Light’ With New DLC For Free!
- Which Horror Game Won E3?
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- [E3 2017] ‘Agony’ Unleashes Hellish Delights In New Trailer
- [E3 2017] Seek Bloody Vengeance In ‘Unto The End’
- [E3 2017] ‘Until Dawn’ Gets a Prequel in ‘The Inpatient’
- [E3 2017] Survive Zombies And Black Holes in ‘The Persistence’
- NES Jason Returns In ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’
- Check Out This Gritty ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ Fan Film!