The very busy Supermassive Games brought two games to show off at E3 this week, and to my delight, they both look to be very much up our collective alley. The first is an inventive choose-your-path thriller by the name of Hidden Agenda, in which a team of players can work together to hunt down a serial killer, and the second actually is related to Until Dawn! It’s called The Inpatient, and it’s a prequel set 60 years earlier in the Blackwood Sanatorium. It’s also a PlayStation VR exclusive, much like the game’s standalone expansion, Until Dawn: Rush of Blood. I haven’t played it, but I’ve heard it’s pretty swell.
The Inpatient will check in when he’s damn good and ready. Stay tuned.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date