The Old Ones stir… can you feel it? No? Well, you will soon. We all will, and then it will be too late. With any luck, the world won’t dissolve into a neverending sea of inky blackness before we can get our hands on Cyanide’s Call of Cthulhu reboot. This game looks fantastic, and not at all like the game so many of us continue to associate with the Call of Cthulhu name. We’ve seen a number of Lovecraftian horror games lately, and there are even more on the way, but so far, they seem to have managed to not step on each other’s toes. Surely that means there’s still plenty room left for more stuff like this. I say bring it on.
Call of Cthulhu awakens later this year on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date