The Old Ones stir… can you feel it? No? Well, you will soon. We all will, and then it will be too late. With any luck, the world won’t dissolve into a neverending sea of inky blackness before we can get our hands on Cyanide’s Call of Cthulhu reboot. This game looks fantastic, and not at all like the game so many of us continue to associate with the Call of Cthulhu name. We’ve seen a number of Lovecraftian horror games lately, and there are even more on the way, but so far, they seem to have managed to not step on each other’s toes. Surely that means there’s still plenty room left for more stuff like this. I say bring it on.
Call of Cthulhu awakens later this year on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- ‘Resident Evil 2’ Remake Due “Soon”
- [E3 2017] Return to ‘Dying Light’ With New DLC For Free!
- Which Horror Game Won E3?
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- [E3 2017] ‘Agony’ Unleashes Hellish Delights In New Trailer
- [E3 2017] Seek Bloody Vengeance In ‘Unto The End’
- [E3 2017] ‘Until Dawn’ Gets a Prequel in ‘The Inpatient’
- [E3 2017] Survive Zombies And Black Holes in ‘The Persistence’
- NES Jason Returns In ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’
- Check Out This Gritty ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ Fan Film!