The Old Ones stir… can you feel it? No? Well, you will soon. We all will, and then it will be too late. With any luck, the world won’t dissolve into a neverending sea of inky blackness before we can get our hands on Cyanide’s Call of Cthulhu reboot. This game looks fantastic, and not at all like the game so many of us continue to associate with the Call of Cthulhu name. We’ve seen a number of Lovecraftian horror games lately, and there are even more on the way, but so far, they seem to have managed to not step on each other’s toes. Surely that means there’s still plenty room left for more stuff like this. I say bring it on.
Call of Cthulhu awakens later this year on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!