The Old Ones stir… can you feel it? No? Well, you will soon. We all will, and then it will be too late. With any luck, the world won’t dissolve into a neverending sea of inky blackness before we can get our hands on Cyanide’s Call of Cthulhu reboot. This game looks fantastic, and not at all like the game so many of us continue to associate with the Call of Cthulhu name. We’ve seen a number of Lovecraftian horror games lately, and there are even more on the way, but so far, they seem to have managed to not step on each other’s toes. Surely that means there’s still plenty room left for more stuff like this. I say bring it on.
Call of Cthulhu awakens later this year on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- The Latest ‘Hellblade’ Trailer Brings the Terror