The third installment in 4A Games’ post-apocalyptic action survival series made its big debut at E3 earlier this week, and they’re calling it Metro Exodus. Whereas its predecessors merely flirted with non-linear level design, Exodus promises to embrace it with a fully open-world game that even has a neat Snowpiercer-esque train speeding through its weirdly beautiful wasteland. This will be the studio’s most ambitious project to date, as they work to build a world that truly feels alive. Dynamic weather and enemy encounters, loot, and even the seasons will change. Also, it totally has a scary bear. I’m beginning to sense a theme.
Metro Exodus arrives next year on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- ‘Resident Evil 2’ Remake Due “Soon”
- [E3 2017] Return to ‘Dying Light’ With New DLC For Free!
- Which Horror Game Won E3?
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- [E3 2017] ‘Agony’ Unleashes Hellish Delights In New Trailer
- [E3 2017] Seek Bloody Vengeance In ‘Unto The End’
- [E3 2017] ‘Until Dawn’ Gets a Prequel in ‘The Inpatient’
- [E3 2017] Survive Zombies And Black Holes in ‘The Persistence’
- NES Jason Returns In ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’
- Check Out This Gritty ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ Fan Film!