The third installment in 4A Games’ post-apocalyptic action survival series made its big debut at E3 earlier this week, and they’re calling it Metro Exodus. Whereas its predecessors merely flirted with non-linear level design, Exodus promises to embrace it with a fully open-world game that even has a neat Snowpiercer-esque train speeding through its weirdly beautiful wasteland. This will be the studio’s most ambitious project to date, as they work to build a world that truly feels alive. Dynamic weather and enemy encounters, loot, and even the seasons will change. Also, it totally has a scary bear. I’m beginning to sense a theme.
Metro Exodus arrives next year on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date