The third installment in 4A Games’ post-apocalyptic action survival series made its big debut at E3 earlier this week, and they’re calling it Metro Exodus. Whereas its predecessors merely flirted with non-linear level design, Exodus promises to embrace it with a fully open-world game that even has a neat Snowpiercer-esque train speeding through its weirdly beautiful wasteland. This will be the studio’s most ambitious project to date, as they work to build a world that truly feels alive. Dynamic weather and enemy encounters, loot, and even the seasons will change. Also, it totally has a scary bear. I’m beginning to sense a theme.
Metro Exodus arrives next year on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’