And verily unto thee, Bethesda in its benevolence bequeathed a bewildered audience an amazeballs reveal of Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, just as the prophecy foretold. In it, we return to an alternate history timeline in which much of the world is under the control of the
Alt-Right Nazi menace. Developer Machine Games set a high bar with the last game — play it, if you haven’t already — so to say that I’m eager to play more of this series would be a massive understatement.
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus arrives on October 27 for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!