And verily unto thee, Bethesda in its benevolence bequeathed a bewildered audience an amazeballs reveal of Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, just as the prophecy foretold. In it, we return to an alternate history timeline in which much of the world is under the control of the
Alt-Right Nazi menace. Developer Machine Games set a high bar with the last game — play it, if you haven’t already — so to say that I’m eager to play more of this series would be a massive understatement.
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus arrives on October 27 for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- ‘Resident Evil 2’ Remake Due “Soon”
- [E3 2017] Return to ‘Dying Light’ With New DLC For Free!
- Which Horror Game Won E3?
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- [E3 2017] ‘Agony’ Unleashes Hellish Delights In New Trailer
- [E3 2017] Seek Bloody Vengeance In ‘Unto The End’
- [E3 2017] ‘Until Dawn’ Gets a Prequel in ‘The Inpatient’
- [E3 2017] Survive Zombies And Black Holes in ‘The Persistence’
- NES Jason Returns In ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’
- Check Out This Gritty ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ Fan Film!