Developer id Software’s DOOM reboot had quite a lot going against it, and yet it ticked all the boxes it needed to and quickly became one of the best games of 2016, horror or otherwise. And in the (hopefully) very near future, the legions of Hell will claim two more platforms for their own as the game finally makes it onto the HTC Vive and PlayStation VR. This effectively covers the range of VR tech, with the Vive at the high-end and PSVR at the lower, more mass market friendly end. It is nice to have options.
Doom VFR is expected later this year for PlayStation VR and the HTC Vive.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’