Developer id Software’s DOOM reboot had quite a lot going against it, and yet it ticked all the boxes it needed to and quickly became one of the best games of 2016, horror or otherwise. And in the (hopefully) very near future, the legions of Hell will claim two more platforms for their own as the game finally makes it onto the HTC Vive and PlayStation VR. This effectively covers the range of VR tech, with the Vive at the high-end and PSVR at the lower, more mass market friendly end. It is nice to have options.
Doom VFR is expected later this year for PlayStation VR and the HTC Vive.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date