Developer id Software’s DOOM reboot had quite a lot going against it, and yet it ticked all the boxes it needed to and quickly became one of the best games of 2016, horror or otherwise. And in the (hopefully) very near future, the legions of Hell will claim two more platforms for their own as the game finally makes it onto the HTC Vive and PlayStation VR. This effectively covers the range of VR tech, with the Vive at the high-end and PSVR at the lower, more mass market friendly end. It is nice to have options.
Doom VFR is expected later this year for PlayStation VR and the HTC Vive.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘System Shock 3’ Concept Art Revealed
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- ‘Agony’ Secures Physical Release, Game Expansion Planned
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Lust For Darkness’ Launches Kickstarter Page, New Trailer