Developer id Software’s DOOM reboot had quite a lot going against it, and yet it ticked all the boxes it needed to and quickly became one of the best games of 2016, horror or otherwise. And in the (hopefully) very near future, the legions of Hell will claim two more platforms for their own as the game finally makes it onto the HTC Vive and PlayStation VR. This effectively covers the range of VR tech, with the Vive at the high-end and PSVR at the lower, more mass market friendly end. It is nice to have options.
Doom VFR is expected later this year for PlayStation VR and the HTC Vive.
- ‘Resident Evil 2’ Remake Due “Soon”
- [E3 2017] Return to ‘Dying Light’ With New DLC For Free!
- Which Horror Game Won E3?
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- [E3 2017] ‘Agony’ Unleashes Hellish Delights In New Trailer
- [E3 2017] Seek Bloody Vengeance In ‘Unto The End’
- [E3 2017] ‘Until Dawn’ Gets a Prequel in ‘The Inpatient’
- [E3 2017] Survive Zombies And Black Holes in ‘The Persistence’
- NES Jason Returns In ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’
- Check Out This Gritty ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ Fan Film!