Developer id Software’s DOOM reboot had quite a lot going against it, and yet it ticked all the boxes it needed to and quickly became one of the best games of 2016, horror or otherwise. And in the (hopefully) very near future, the legions of Hell will claim two more platforms for their own as the game finally makes it onto the HTC Vive and PlayStation VR. This effectively covers the range of VR tech, with the Vive at the high-end and PSVR at the lower, more mass market friendly end. It is nice to have options.
Doom VFR is expected later this year for PlayStation VR and the HTC Vive.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- The Latest ‘Hellblade’ Trailer Brings the Terror