I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you shouldn’t bother wasting any time bearicading the doors, otherwise you’ll just be embearassed when 1,000 lbs. of teeth and muscle comes beareling through it. What I’m trying to say is Sony showed off more of its PS4-exclusive zombie game Days Gone last night, and it’s confirmed: the game has bears. Makes you wonder what other of nature’s living miracles has succumbed to the zombie plague. Did the Ringtail meet the same fate? Probably. How about the West Indian Manatee? I wouldn’t be surprised if it had. And the North American Pika? You shut your mouth.
Days Gone might arrive later this year, or possibly early 2018. When it gets here, it’ll be available only on the PlayStation 4.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- The Latest ‘Hellblade’ Trailer Brings the Terror