I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you shouldn’t bother wasting any time bearicading the doors, otherwise you’ll just be embearassed when 1,000 lbs. of teeth and muscle comes beareling through it. What I’m trying to say is Sony showed off more of its PS4-exclusive zombie game Days Gone last night, and it’s confirmed: the game has bears. Makes you wonder what other of nature’s living miracles has succumbed to the zombie plague. Did the Ringtail meet the same fate? Probably. How about the West Indian Manatee? I wouldn’t be surprised if it had. And the North American Pika? You shut your mouth.
Days Gone might arrive later this year, or possibly early 2018. When it gets here, it’ll be available only on the PlayStation 4.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date