I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you shouldn’t bother wasting any time bearicading the doors, otherwise you’ll just be embearassed when 1,000 lbs. of teeth and muscle comes beareling through it. What I’m trying to say is Sony showed off more of its PS4-exclusive zombie game Days Gone last night, and it’s confirmed: the game has bears. Makes you wonder what other of nature’s living miracles has succumbed to the zombie plague. Did the Ringtail meet the same fate? Probably. How about the West Indian Manatee? I wouldn’t be surprised if it had. And the North American Pika? You shut your mouth.
Days Gone might arrive later this year, or possibly early 2018. When it gets here, it’ll be available only on the PlayStation 4.
- ‘Resident Evil 2’ Remake Due “Soon”
- [E3 2017] Return to ‘Dying Light’ With New DLC For Free!
- Which Horror Game Won E3?
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- [E3 2017] ‘Agony’ Unleashes Hellish Delights In New Trailer
- [E3 2017] Seek Bloody Vengeance In ‘Unto The End’
- [E3 2017] ‘Until Dawn’ Gets a Prequel in ‘The Inpatient’
- [E3 2017] Survive Zombies And Black Holes in ‘The Persistence’
- NES Jason Returns In ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’
- Check Out This Gritty ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ Fan Film!