Supermassive Games has pulled the sheet off its next game, and while it’s not the Until Dawn sequel some fans might’ve been hoping for, it does still sit firmly within the choose-your-path thriller genre the developer explored with its last project. The game’s called Hidden Agenda, and it should come as no surprise that the team behind it has found a fun twist to put on the gameplay, specifically in regards to the multiplayer component. More voyeuristic players can invite some friends to watch them hunt down a serial killer called The Trapper, and while they’re along for the ride they can make choices collaboratively by voting on their iOS or Android phones. Looks nifty.
Hidden Agenda is expected to arrive later this year for the PS4. And for those of you who might not have played Until Dawn, you really should get on that.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘DOOM’ Unleashes Hell on the Nintendo Switch November 10
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- 5 Horror Games That Would’ve Made Better Movies!
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish