So, after hinting at some future DLC for Little Nightmares, Tarsier Studios and Bandai Namco has dropped some more info that will no doubt please fans.
Announced in a press release, “Secrets of the Maw” is a the three-part expansion that will be released chapter by chapter starting in July. The story of the expansion takes place parallel to the events of the main game, and introduces players to The Runaway Kid (who was briefly shown at the end of the previously-mentioned accolades trailer), another prisoner looking escape The Maw, “an eerie, twisted vessel filled with disturbing and dangerous enemies who are eager to devour their next victim.”
The first chapter of the expansion is entitled The Depths, where The Runaway Kid “explores the foul and murky sewers as he tries to escape from an insidious threat that lurks underwater.” The second chapter, The Hideway, will release in November, “a machine-themed section where the Nomes reside.” The third and final chapter will be releasing in January 2018, which will determine the fate of the new protagonist.
If anything, more Little Nightmares is a good thing. Here’s hoping a trailer comes soon.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- Experience Underground Nightmares with ‘Ergastulum’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- NES Jason Returns In ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’