So Gun Media’s Friday The 13th: The Game is out, and in spite of its rough spots, is actually a lot of fun. We already know that Tom Savini’s exclusive skin is now playable in the game, but it also appears that we may be getting more in the near future.
On Twitter, Ronnie Hobbs, co-creator of Friday the 13th: The Game and Gun Media producer, recently sent out this interesting request:
F13 Army, need your help! Looking to purchase Jason X and Uber Undermasks, who makes the best? Let me know if you can help.
— Big Boss Hobbs (@Rontao13) June 6, 2017
Is Ronnie a big fan of Jason X (I liked it more than Part 8, to be honest), or are we going to be getting more skins in the form of DLC? Well, considering that Uber Jason was one of the most-requested skins on the game’s website when the team had a poll, it could very well be that Jason gets an upgrade.
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- SNES Classic Announced; ‘Super Castlevania IV’, ‘Super Ghouls ‘N Ghosts’ Included!