H.P. Lovecraft is a goldmine for video game properties, whether as inspiration or a direct basis. Add another one to the lineup with Zeotrope Interactive’s new adventure game, Conarium.
Releasing today on Steam and published by Iceberg Interactive, the game takes inspiration from Lovecraft’s famous “At The Mountains of Madness” novella, and follows four scientists and their endeavour to “challenge what we normally consider to be the ‘absolute’ limits of nature.” You play as Frank Gilman, a man who finds himself in Upuaut, an Antarctic base located near the South Pole. The base is deserted, but you soon find out that something has gone very wrong.
Powered by the Unreal Engine 4, Conarium features a deep and suspense-filled story, with tons of secrets and Easter eggs, and a chilling atmospheric soundtrack. Obviously, if you’re keen on learning more about the game, you can check out its website, or visit its Steam page to grab a copy.
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- SNES Classic Announced; ‘Super Castlevania IV’, ‘Super Ghouls ‘N Ghosts’ Included!