Some mixed news from Madmind Studio and their upcoming first-person trip to hell in Agony. On the bad news front, the game will see a delay in release until probably the end of 2017. The good news, however, far outweighs the bad.
On the game’s Kickstarter page, Madmind Studio announced that they’re secured a deal with an additional publisher that will allow Agony to be physically released on PC, XBox One and Playstation 4. As a result, the game will be expanded in scope, including the additional playable characters that were originally proposed as part of the initial Kickstarter campaign!
As an extra bonus, Agony will now have multiple endings (seven in total), which as Madmind explains, “will be an award for the most hardcore players, who will take their time to find all of the secrets, hiding in the shadows of hell”. As well, the endings join together to create a complete story.
Want more? Now that the game will see a physical release, Madmind is having a vote to choose the cover art from the set seen below! Simply head over to the game’s Facebook page and vote. Simple as that.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!