Shinji Mikami’s survival horror game The Evil Within was memorable for a number of reasons, such as its cast of nightmare creatures that included such uniquely unforgettable characters as the Keeper, Amalgam, and my personal favorite, Laura. This badass four-armed lady fiend is terrifying in a visceral sort of way, and in the hands of a talented cosplayer like Mariya, she also makes for a rather good cosplay opportunity. This isn’t the first time I’ve shared top-notch Laura cosplay like this, and if the rumors of an imminent sequel reveal are to believed, I suspect it won’t be the last.
To see more of Mariya’s work, check out her gallery.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date