Shinji Mikami’s survival horror game The Evil Within was memorable for a number of reasons, such as its cast of nightmare creatures that included such uniquely unforgettable characters as the Keeper, Amalgam, and my personal favorite, Laura. This badass four-armed lady fiend is terrifying in a visceral sort of way, and in the hands of a talented cosplayer like Mariya, she also makes for a rather good cosplay opportunity. This isn’t the first time I’ve shared top-notch Laura cosplay like this, and if the rumors of an imminent sequel reveal are to believed, I suspect it won’t be the last.
To see more of Mariya’s work, check out her gallery.
- ‘Resident Evil 2’ Remake Due “Soon”
- [E3 2017] Return to ‘Dying Light’ With New DLC For Free!
- Which Horror Game Won E3?
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- [E3 2017] ‘Agony’ Unleashes Hellish Delights In New Trailer
- [E3 2017] Seek Bloody Vengeance In ‘Unto The End’
- [E3 2017] ‘Until Dawn’ Gets a Prequel in ‘The Inpatient’
- [E3 2017] Survive Zombies And Black Holes in ‘The Persistence’
- NES Jason Returns In ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’
- Check Out This Gritty ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ Fan Film!