Shinji Mikami’s survival horror game The Evil Within was memorable for a number of reasons, such as its cast of nightmare creatures that included such uniquely unforgettable characters as the Keeper, Amalgam, and my personal favorite, Laura. This badass four-armed lady fiend is terrifying in a visceral sort of way, and in the hands of a talented cosplayer like Mariya, she also makes for a rather good cosplay opportunity. This isn’t the first time I’ve shared top-notch Laura cosplay like this, and if the rumors of an imminent sequel reveal are to believed, I suspect it won’t be the last.
To see more of Mariya’s work, check out her gallery.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- Counsellors For ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Revealed!
- ‘Darkwood’ Creeps out of Early Access August 17th
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!