A recent tweet from PlayStation Turkey may have prematurely unveiled Killing Floor 2 and Life is Strange as next month’s two new PlayStation Plus freebies. The tweet could easily be a regional deal and it’s since been removed, but not before it was picked up and shared by the Internet’s unofficial Ambassador of Sluethery, NeoGAF. I’m sincerely hoping that it turns out to be true, as I would very much like to be able to play Killing Floor 2 when I’m unable to muster enough energy to move from my couch all the way over to my office.
It won’t be long before we find out what Sony’s got in store for us in June. Stay tuned.
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 5 Horror Games That Would’ve Made Better Movies!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games