A recent tweet from PlayStation Turkey may have prematurely unveiled Killing Floor 2 and Life is Strange as next month’s two new PlayStation Plus freebies. The tweet could easily be a regional deal and it’s since been removed, but not before it was picked up and shared by the Internet’s unofficial Ambassador of Sluethery, NeoGAF. I’m sincerely hoping that it turns out to be true, as I would very much like to be able to play Killing Floor 2 when I’m unable to muster enough energy to move from my couch all the way over to my office.
It won’t be long before we find out what Sony’s got in store for us in June. Stay tuned.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- The Latest ‘Hellblade’ Trailer Brings the Terror
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2