Vertigo Games recently confirmed its plans to bring PlayStation VR support to its first-person VR zombie shoot ’em up, Arizona Sunshine, sometime next month. Built exclusively for virtual reality headsets, the game is already available on the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift, where it’s been well-received by fans eager to really get in there when they’re blasting apart hordes of ugho ghoul faces.
Per its title, Arizona Sunshine follows a lone survivor, played by you and yours, as they traverse the blistering heat of a post-apocalyptic Arizona in search of fellow wasteland wanderers, wayfarers, and Wile E. Coyotes. Its story campaign is playable both solo or with a friend in local or online co-op, and features a variety of environments ranging from canyons to abandoned mines. There’s also a wave survival mode — naturally — which pits up to four players against an endless stream of ghouls.
And according to a recent press release from Vertigo Games, Arizona Sunshine will benefit from fully integrated support for the new PSVR Aim controller:
“Ever since we started developing for VR, we have prototyped a lot of mechanics — and realistic weapon handling is by far our favorite. On PlayStation VR, you can take your first steps into the zombie apocalypse with the use of regular DualShock 4 controllers, but we’re also supporting the PlayStation Move motion controllers and (even more exciting) the newly released PS VR Aim Controller! Handling your weapons with real-life movements truly is a whole different level of immersion.”
- ‘Resident Evil 2’ Remake Due “Soon”
- [E3 2017] Return to ‘Dying Light’ With New DLC For Free!
- Which Horror Game Won E3?
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- [E3 2017] ‘Agony’ Unleashes Hellish Delights In New Trailer
- [E3 2017] Seek Bloody Vengeance In ‘Unto The End’
- [E3 2017] ‘Until Dawn’ Gets a Prequel in ‘The Inpatient’
- [E3 2017] Survive Zombies And Black Holes in ‘The Persistence’
- NES Jason Returns In ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’
- Check Out This Gritty ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ Fan Film!