Last week, it was announced that publisher Starbreeze Studios made the call for Overkill’s The Walking Dead to be delayed to 2018. As well, the company gave a peek at the development of the game during a May 10th livestream, as well as drop a few tidbits (in the form of concept art) for a game that’s been relatively quiet on the development front, System Shock 3.
Developer OtherSide Entertainment’s creative director Warren Spector (who was involved as producer on the original System Shock) presented the screenshots, as well as stating that the game will soon be entering pre-production. The team behind developing the follow-up to the critically-acclaimed System Shock 2 consists of design director Sheldon Pacotti, art director Arturo Pulecio, and tech director Jason Hughes. All of whom have had previous work with Spector, including games like Deus Ex, Wing Commander, and more recently, Epic Mickey.
Meanwhile, Night Dive Studios’ remake of the original System Shock, unrelated to System Shock 3‘s development, is due out next year.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby