Last week, it was announced that publisher Starbreeze Studios made the call for Overkill’s The Walking Dead to be delayed to 2018. As well, the company gave a peek at the development of the game during a May 10th livestream, as well as drop a few tidbits (in the form of concept art) for a game that’s been relatively quiet on the development front, System Shock 3.
Developer OtherSide Entertainment’s creative director Warren Spector (who was involved as producer on the original System Shock) presented the screenshots, as well as stating that the game will soon be entering pre-production. The team behind developing the follow-up to the critically-acclaimed System Shock 2 consists of design director Sheldon Pacotti, art director Arturo Pulecio, and tech director Jason Hughes. All of whom have had previous work with Spector, including games like Deus Ex, Wing Commander, and more recently, Epic Mickey.
Meanwhile, Night Dive Studios’ remake of the original System Shock, unrelated to System Shock 3‘s development, is due out next year.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- Counsellors For ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Revealed!
- ‘Darkwood’ Creeps out of Early Access August 17th
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!