The 2017 Nordic Game Awards are being held May 18th, and two of the nominees will certainly ring a bell for horror fans. Playdead’s Inside, which scored big at last month’s BAFTA Games Awards, is up for several awards, including Nordic Game of the Year, Best Audio, Best Technology, Best Game Design, and Best Art.
Meanwhile, Antagonist’s third-person Norse horror adventure Through The Woods (which has also received great acclaim) is up for Best Debut. Inside actually has the most nominations this year, but is up against the likes of EA’s Battlefield 1 (which also has five nominations), IO Interactive’s Hitman, and D-Pad Studio’s Owlboy. To say that it’ll be tough is an understatement.
If you haven’t yet played either Inside or Through The Woods, you can find both on their respective Steam pages, or on GOG.com.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- Experience Underground Nightmares with ‘Ergastulum’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- NES Jason Returns In ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’