According to a leaked job listing, fans of Tango Gameworks and Bethesda Softworks’ The Evil Within may be in for a sequel sooner rather than later.
Posted here, the listing has the name “Psychobreak2” for a position involving translating and QA testing. Psycho Break is, of course, the Japanese name of The Evil Within. Granted, this is only a rumour, but you know that for a game that held the record of highest-selling first month of sales for a new survival horror IP (before Dying Light came along), it was going to get a second look, story blemishes notwithstanding.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- The Latest ‘Hellblade’ Trailer Brings the Terror
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2