Those attending this year’s Game Developers Conference and the upcoming PAX EAst (as well as fans of Layers Of Fear) will get another taste of cyberpunk horror courtesy of Bloober Team and a new teaser trailer for their upcoming game, Observer (or >observer_, if you’re a sucker for stylized titles).
First revealed last year at E3 in a 2-minute gameplay trailer, this new minute-long teaser doesn’t reveal a whole lot (other than creepy visuals), but it’s definitely trippy, asking the question, “What if your fears could be hacked?”. The press release over at Xbox Wire has a bit more info on the story, as well as Bloober Team’s thought process behind creating a cyberpunk game that was “something unique, yet familiar”. If you are down at GDC, swing on by and check out the playable demo, as well! Observer uploads later this year.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘DOOM’ Unleashes Hell on the Nintendo Switch November 10
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- 5 Horror Games That Would’ve Made Better Movies!
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish