Those attending this year’s Game Developers Conference and the upcoming PAX EAst (as well as fans of Layers Of Fear) will get another taste of cyberpunk horror courtesy of Bloober Team and a new teaser trailer for their upcoming game, Observer (or >observer_, if you’re a sucker for stylized titles).
First revealed last year at E3 in a 2-minute gameplay trailer, this new minute-long teaser doesn’t reveal a whole lot (other than creepy visuals), but it’s definitely trippy, asking the question, “What if your fears could be hacked?”. The press release over at Xbox Wire has a bit more info on the story, as well as Bloober Team’s thought process behind creating a cyberpunk game that was “something unique, yet familiar”. If you are down at GDC, swing on by and check out the playable demo, as well! Observer uploads later this year.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- One, Two, Here’s Some Freddy Krueger Art for You
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay