Capcom hasn’t wasted any time bringing fresh content to Resident Evil 7 since it released a little more than a month ago. The game has already welcomed a bevy of new content, available first on the PlayStation 4, in the two-part “Banned Footage” DLC. The individual volumes cost $9.99 each, and they’re also included in the Deluxe Edition or season pass.
In Volume I’s first scenario, “Nightmare”, Sewer Gators cameraman Clancy is tasked with surviving the night against a seemingly endless onslaught of sickly monsters. In the second, “Bedroom”, Clancy has to find his way out of a locked bedroom. The first DLC also features a new “Ethan Must Die” mode, which will likely play out as its title intends it to as the game gets extra tough. Have a look at Volume I below.
In Volume 2, out now on the PS4 for $14.99, we have the scenarios “21” and “Daughters”. The former scenario will have you “gambling for your own life in a deadly game of 21 with Lucas Baker,” while the latter dives deeper into the Baker family’s sordid past. Volume 2 also features a “Jack’s 55th Birthday” mode for those of you have ever looked at Jack and thought it’d be fun to feed the guy.
And finally, come spring, all players, regardless of their platform of choice, will get a free ancillary story mode called “Not a Hero” that runs parallel to Ethan’s story in the main game. Volume I arrives on PC and Xbox One on Feb 21, followed by Volume II sometime afterward.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- Experience Underground Nightmares with ‘Ergastulum’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- NES Jason Returns In ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’