It’s that magical time of the year again, and I encourage you to celebrate it by grabbing your closest loved one so you can show them how you really feel about them in the most intimate of ways with Dead by Daylight. The game has kicked off a new Bloodhunt event so you can get real close to the special man or woman in your life because real close is the only way you can be if you want to savor the look of betrayal on their face as you ventilate their abdomen with a scythe for double bloodpoints.
As they say, the easiest way to get to that special someone’s tender heart is through their rib cage.
Act fast, as this Bloodhunt only runs until Tuesday, Feb 21 at midnight. Dead by Daylight is out now on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 5 Horror Games That Would’ve Made Better Movies!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games