Earlier today, Scott Cawthon, the creator of the wildly popular Five Nights at Freddy’s indie horror juggernaut, confirmed he’s working on a fourth and final chapter in the series, titled Five Nights at Freddy’s 4: The Final Chapter.
The news came in the form of an image posted on his website, which features a decidedly hellish patchwork of familiar furry faces. This was a little disappointing, I’ll admit. Cawthon is on his way to becoming the world’s first trillionaire, and when that many zeroes are involved, I expect such headlines to involve an element of theatricality. A handwritten note tied to the leg of an Asian Crested Ibis, perhaps, or maybe a pool filled with blood?
Okay, maybe not. Freaky pictures like this one get the message across, too.
Five Nights at Freddy’s 4 is slated to hit PC this Halloween.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- Top 6 Serial Killers in Video Games!