If there’s one quality that simply isn’t an acceptable trait for someone like me to have, it’d be tardiness. If you’re late with the news, you may as well be dead. I write about video games, sure, but this isn’t a game. No sir, no way.
With that said, I am super late in covering this SOMA story from a couple weeks back. I wouldn’t call it breaking news, unless you consider yourself to be an enthusiast of lone screenshots from far off horror games, but it’s still news. Or, it was. Now I might as well be writing about the pyramids, because two weeks in games industry time is roughly forever in real-time.
Anyway, here’s a screenshot from developer Frictional Game’s upcoming horror game SOMA. I’ve paired it with a single piece of concept art because I feel the two compliment each other.
The reason we’re being treated to this eye candy is SOMA entered a closed beta this month. That means we’re just a little bit closer to being able to play the game ourselves.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- Top 6 Serial Killers in Video Games!