Mr. Scratch – Alan Wake
Fulfilling my personal quota for number of shoutouts given to video game psychopaths in a given week is Mr. Scratch from the Alan Wake series. I have no idea how he’d play or if it’d even work, and that might make him even more intriguing.
Freddy Fazbear – Five Nights at Freddy’s
The first thing that came to mind when I added Freddy to this list was how cool it’d be to see him take damage in real-time, his metal endoskeleton gradually getting revealed with each well-placed kick or jab. I’m not even committed to Freddy, really any of the animatronic horrors from the Five Nights at Freddy’s trilogy would be fun to see in Mortal Kombat.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- Top 6 Serial Killers in Video Games!