Reborn Laura – The Evil Within
This one was tough, because there’s a number of baddies in The Evil Within who I wouldn’t mind seeing in a Mortal Kombat game. As memorable as the Keeper and Sadist were, they never really matched the horrific four-armed blood witch, Laura. I wouldn’t mind seeing her and Goro engage in a few rounds of fisticuffs. Having twice as many limbs involved would undoubtedly make such a thing considerably more entertaining to watch, no?
Volatile – Dying Light
Dying Light is the first breakout hit of the year, and it continues to do well nearly three months after its release. There’s no one reason behind its success: the fluid controls, satisfying combat, stunning visuals and detail-rich world make it superior to Dead Island, also developed by Techland, in every way. On top of all that, it also has Volatiles.
Volatiles are the agile enemies that roam Harran at night. They’re fast, powerful and they can take a hit. They’re also mildly terrifying to look at, with a face even a mother would want to kill with fire.
The Night Hunter from Dying Light’s “Be the Zombie” mode would also be a solid choice.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- Top 6 Serial Killers in Video Games!