The Witch – Left 4 Dead
The wait for Left 4 Dead 3 has been a long one, and assuming the inevitable sequel doesn’t introduce a new kind of special infected that would be a better fit for this series than the Witch, I suggest we give this poor lady a chance to vent some of her frustrations. Clearly, she has issues. I’m picturing a finishing move that involves hysterical sobbing that eventually makes her opponent so uncomfortable they can’t finish the match. Then their head explodes, because Mortal Kombat.
We can call it a Crytality.
Slasher – Dead Space
Isaac Clarke would be the obvious choice here, but he’s hogged the spotlight for long enough. I suggest we give the series’ iconic Slasher — the most common Necromorph in the Dead Space universe — a chance to shine. Clarke is a swell guy who’s led an interesting life, but drop him into a series that’s brimming with cyborg ninjas, bug ladies and dudes with four arms and he looks like the most boring guy in the world.
There are other options, too. Instead of a Slasher, we could use its darker, enhanced form. The charred skin and glowing eyes ought to up the intimidation factor considerably.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- Top 6 Serial Killers in Video Games!