With the launch of Mortal Kombat X a little over a week away, developer NetherRealm has gifted us with two full bloody minutes of people and assorted people-esque figures beating the shit out of each other while System of a Down’s “Chop Suey!” plays, because that sentence represents the essence of Mortal Kombat, and if you don’t like it, you can go play literally anything else.
Meanwhile, I’ll be practicing my spine-ripping skills so I can finally teach my prepubescent dickhead cousin a lesson. I’ve been waiting for my rematch ever since he handily trounced me in MK9.
Mortal Kombat X arrives on PC, PS4 and Xbox One on April 14.
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- Does ‘Hellblade’ Delete Your Saves If You Die Too Much?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Chocolate is a Matter of State Security in the New ‘Wolfenstein II’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art