With the launch of Mortal Kombat X a little over a week away, developer NetherRealm has gifted us with two full bloody minutes of people and assorted people-esque figures beating the shit out of each other while System of a Down’s “Chop Suey!” plays, because that sentence represents the essence of Mortal Kombat, and if you don’t like it, you can go play literally anything else.
Meanwhile, I’ll be practicing my spine-ripping skills so I can finally teach my prepubescent dickhead cousin a lesson. I’ve been waiting for my rematch ever since he handily trounced me in MK9.
Mortal Kombat X arrives on PC, PS4 and Xbox One on April 14.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- One, Two, Here’s Some Freddy Krueger Art for You
- Experience Lovecraftian Pleasures in ‘Lust for Darkness’