April Fools isn’t something I’ve celebrated here for two long years. It feels good to be back, and I don’t only mean that because I have a paltry 17 hours left to be apologetically silly with stories about easy targets like Uwe Boll. This is the one day you shouldn’t take what you see on the Internet too seriously, since much of it will be comprised of jokes, parodies, satires and fake headlines.
The talented folks at Rebellion have done something magical with the undead hordes and assorted skeletons that populate the Zombie Army Trilogy. I don’t think I could love this video for the Zombie Army THRILLogy unless it was a real thing.
I’d play that. I’ve never been particularly adept at rhythm games, but I think my problem is that I’ve been exclusively playing against the living. A ghoul could never hope to beat me. I never thought I’d say it, but horaaay for rigor mortis!
The Zombie Army Trilogy is available now on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby