April Fools isn’t something I’ve celebrated here for two long years. It feels good to be back, and I don’t only mean that because I have a paltry 17 hours left to be apologetically silly with stories about easy targets like Uwe Boll. This is the one day you shouldn’t take what you see on the Internet too seriously, since much of it will be comprised of jokes, parodies, satires and fake headlines.
The talented folks at Rebellion have done something magical with the undead hordes and assorted skeletons that populate the Zombie Army Trilogy. I don’t think I could love this video for the Zombie Army THRILLogy unless it was a real thing.
I’d play that. I’ve never been particularly adept at rhythm games, but I think my problem is that I’ve been exclusively playing against the living. A ghoul could never hope to beat me. I never thought I’d say it, but horaaay for rigor mortis!
The Zombie Army Trilogy is available now on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date