The 80’s were a glorious time of hairspray, colorful costumes and music we’re forced to label as “classics” just because they’re old. I was born in time to catch the final two years of the decade, and they must’ve been crazy, because I don’t remember any of it.
I suppose I could relive that era by enduring an 80’s movie marathon, but I’d almost definitely just end up re-watching The Thing, A Nightmare On Elm Street, Evil Dead, because if there’s one truth about that decade, it’s that it was an amazing time to be a horror fan.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!