The 80’s were a glorious time of hairspray, colorful costumes and music we’re forced to label as “classics” just because they’re old. I was born in time to catch the final two years of the decade, and they must’ve been crazy, because I don’t remember any of it.
I suppose I could relive that era by enduring an 80’s movie marathon, but I’d almost definitely just end up re-watching The Thing, A Nightmare On Elm Street, Evil Dead, because if there’s one truth about that decade, it’s that it was an amazing time to be a horror fan.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- One, Two, Here’s Some Freddy Krueger Art for You
- Experience Lovecraftian Pleasures in ‘Lust for Darkness’