The main reason why I haven’t spent any significant amount of time with my copy of D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die is because it just didn’t feel weird enough. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a bizarre game, but it needs something else. Something more. Something like Deadly Premonition.
Its freshly announced sequel is the exact kind of gaming experience I’m looking for right now. I want a game that I can play for six hours straight and not have even the foundation of an idea of what it is I’m doing. This is why I’m looking forward to D5: Dark Dreams Don’t Die with Deadly Premonition. Also, because I miss agent York. That guy’s a hoot.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date