The main reason why I haven’t spent any significant amount of time with my copy of D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die is because it just didn’t feel weird enough. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a bizarre game, but it needs something else. Something more. Something like Deadly Premonition.
Its freshly announced sequel is the exact kind of gaming experience I’m looking for right now. I want a game that I can play for six hours straight and not have even the foundation of an idea of what it is I’m doing. This is why I’m looking forward to D5: Dark Dreams Don’t Die with Deadly Premonition. Also, because I miss agent York. That guy’s a hoot.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’