The main reason why I haven’t spent any significant amount of time with my copy of D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die is because it just didn’t feel weird enough. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a bizarre game, but it needs something else. Something more. Something like Deadly Premonition.
Its freshly announced sequel is the exact kind of gaming experience I’m looking for right now. I want a game that I can play for six hours straight and not have even the foundation of an idea of what it is I’m doing. This is why I’m looking forward to D5: Dark Dreams Don’t Die with Deadly Premonition. Also, because I miss agent York. That guy’s a hoot.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!