I know that there are people that operate on much higher levels than where I currently am. If we weren’t all beautiful snowflakes and every person on the planet worked on the same level as I do, humanity would die a much quicker death than the slow(-ish) one we’re currently enduring.
I also know that if I had beaten Bloodborne as quickly as YouTuber Oginam_tv did in his 44-minute playthrough, I’d be in the White House right now demanding they classify me as an X-Man.
The only way I could accomplish this is through the use of black magic, and I vowed to leave that life behind me many years ago.
To recap, Bloodborne is a horror RPG inspired by the Dark Souls games that also happens to be arguably the best reason to own a PS4 right now. It’s terrifying, merciless, beautiful and absolutely a must-play, if you have the patience for it.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- One, Two, Here’s Some Freddy Krueger Art for You
- Experience Lovecraftian Pleasures in ‘Lust for Darkness’