I know that there are people that operate on much higher levels than where I currently am. If we weren’t all beautiful snowflakes and every person on the planet worked on the same level as I do, humanity would die a much quicker death than the slow(-ish) one we’re currently enduring.
I also know that if I had beaten Bloodborne as quickly as YouTuber Oginam_tv did in his 44-minute playthrough, I’d be in the White House right now demanding they classify me as an X-Man.
The only way I could accomplish this is through the use of black magic, and I vowed to leave that life behind me many years ago.
To recap, Bloodborne is a horror RPG inspired by the Dark Souls games that also happens to be arguably the best reason to own a PS4 right now. It’s terrifying, merciless, beautiful and absolutely a must-play, if you have the patience for it.
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- Does ‘Hellblade’ Delete Your Saves If You Die Too Much?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Chocolate is a Matter of State Security in the New ‘Wolfenstein II’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art