I know that there are people that operate on much higher levels than where I currently am. If we weren’t all beautiful snowflakes and every person on the planet worked on the same level as I do, humanity would die a much quicker death than the slow(-ish) one we’re currently enduring.
I also know that if I had beaten Bloodborne as quickly as YouTuber Oginam_tv did in his 44-minute playthrough, I’d be in the White House right now demanding they classify me as an X-Man.
The only way I could accomplish this is through the use of black magic, and I vowed to leave that life behind me many years ago.
To recap, Bloodborne is a horror RPG inspired by the Dark Souls games that also happens to be arguably the best reason to own a PS4 right now. It’s terrifying, merciless, beautiful and absolutely a must-play, if you have the patience for it.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!