Developer Techland is celebrating the Internet’s favorite holiday by gifting everyone who’s still playing Dying Light with temporary superhuman strength. When the Bad Batch update goes live on April 1 every runner in Harran will have 24 hours to make use of their newfound powers before they’re taken away. The limited time ought to make giving unsuspecting ghouls bare-handed bludgeonings before dropkicking their ugly butts halfway across the city all the sweeter.
April Fools is one of those magical non-holidays that can either be a massively frustrating or hugely entertaining day. Aside from that one time when EA got super pissed with me about a harmless Dead Space joke, I usually look forward to seeing what the Internet comes up with.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date