Developer Techland is celebrating the Internet’s favorite holiday by gifting everyone who’s still playing Dying Light with temporary superhuman strength. When the Bad Batch update goes live on April 1 every runner in Harran will have 24 hours to make use of their newfound powers before they’re taken away. The limited time ought to make giving unsuspecting ghouls bare-handed bludgeonings before dropkicking their ugly butts halfway across the city all the sweeter.
April Fools is one of those magical non-holidays that can either be a massively frustrating or hugely entertaining day. Aside from that one time when EA got super pissed with me about a harmless Dead Space joke, I usually look forward to seeing what the Internet comes up with.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!