Taking the spotlight in this bloody new trailer for Mortal Kombat X is the butt-kicking, staff-wielding and stylish hat-wearing Shaolin clan. Liu Kang, Kung Lao and Kung Jin spend much of its nearly two-minute-long running time finding creative ways to break bones while optimizing them to achieve a maximum cringe factor. If that was the goal, I do believe they were successful.
It looks gruesome, but if you’re perusing this site, I imagine gruesome is your middle name. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Finley Gruesome Macabre (aka “Bonecrunch”).
Mortal Kombat X releases on April 14 for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date