Taking the spotlight in this bloody new trailer for Mortal Kombat X is the butt-kicking, staff-wielding and stylish hat-wearing Shaolin clan. Liu Kang, Kung Lao and Kung Jin spend much of its nearly two-minute-long running time finding creative ways to break bones while optimizing them to achieve a maximum cringe factor. If that was the goal, I do believe they were successful.
It looks gruesome, but if you’re perusing this site, I imagine gruesome is your middle name. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Finley Gruesome Macabre (aka “Bonecrunch”).
Mortal Kombat X releases on April 14 for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!