Taking the spotlight in this bloody new trailer for Mortal Kombat X is the butt-kicking, staff-wielding and stylish hat-wearing Shaolin clan. Liu Kang, Kung Lao and Kung Jin spend much of its nearly two-minute-long running time finding creative ways to break bones while optimizing them to achieve a maximum cringe factor. If that was the goal, I do believe they were successful.
It looks gruesome, but if you’re perusing this site, I imagine gruesome is your middle name. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Finley Gruesome Macabre (aka “Bonecrunch”).
Mortal Kombat X releases on April 14 for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’