No, that’s not a screencap from Shadow of the Colossus, it’s from Resident Evil Revelations 2. The game received a free update today that finally lets owners of every version of the game to enjoy its addictive Raid mode online, either with a friend in a private game, or with a stranger via matchmaking. The update also makes the “Code Red” stages considerably more challenging.
The most exciting feature this update brings with it is support for Capcom’s RE.NET service which they’ll be using to hold weekly events. The first two events go live on April 1, and the one I’m most anticipating is the “Invasion of the Huge Creatures No. 1” event, which comes with the description, “Large creatures are stomping over the horizon! Unload all your ammo to stop them in their tracks!”
That’s the plan. I’m going to go full Wander on those big ass beasts. I may even climb all the way up their freakishly large legs just so I can stab them right in the dick.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- One, Two, Here’s Some Freddy Krueger Art for You
- Experience Lovecraftian Pleasures in ‘Lust for Darkness’