Ripley’s daughter Amanda probably didn’t have as much fun in Alien: Isolation as we did, but she survived the Sevastapol’s numerous horrors, and now she’s being immortalized in plastic and paint as the newest addition to NECA’s growing line of toys that I, as an official adult, want to own.
Spotted by Toy News International, this 7″ figure of Amanda Ripley is one of what could become a line of Isolation figures. A figure in a spacesuit was also spotted, but who or what that one is has yet to be announced. If NECA is taking requests from future birthday boys (July 11), I suggest they tackle the Working Joe next. I’d very much like to take two of those home with me so I can set one on the mantle while I melt the other’s stupid plastic face for causing me so much grief.
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- Open-World Indie Game ‘Welcome To Hanwell’ Invites you to Explore
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?