Ripley’s daughter Amanda probably didn’t have as much fun in Alien: Isolation as we did, but she survived the Sevastapol’s numerous horrors, and now she’s being immortalized in plastic and paint as the newest addition to NECA’s growing line of toys that I, as an official adult, want to own.
Spotted by Toy News International, this 7″ figure of Amanda Ripley is one of what could become a line of Isolation figures. A figure in a spacesuit was also spotted, but who or what that one is has yet to be announced. If NECA is taking requests from future birthday boys (July 11), I suggest they tackle the Working Joe next. I’d very much like to take two of those home with me so I can set one on the mantle while I melt the other’s stupid plastic face for causing me so much grief.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby