Ripley’s daughter Amanda probably didn’t have as much fun in Alien: Isolation as we did, but she survived the Sevastapol’s numerous horrors, and now she’s being immortalized in plastic and paint as the newest addition to NECA’s growing line of toys that I, as an official adult, want to own.
Spotted by Toy News International, this 7″ figure of Amanda Ripley is one of what could become a line of Isolation figures. A figure in a spacesuit was also spotted, but who or what that one is has yet to be announced. If NECA is taking requests from future birthday boys (July 11), I suggest they tackle the Working Joe next. I’d very much like to take two of those home with me so I can set one on the mantle while I melt the other’s stupid plastic face for causing me so much grief.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date