I’m usually against exclusives, but I may need to set aside my distaste for them when Batman: Arkham Knight flies down from the heavens this summer, because the PlayStation exclusive Scarecrow Nightmare Missions look like delicious insanity. The Scarecrow was arguably the best thing about Arkham Asylum, which I loved, so it’s good to see him again. I missed that sweet, misunderstood man and his Freddy Krueger syringe glove.
In related news, Sony recently unveiled a limited edition Steel Grey PS4 console that comes with a stylish Arkham Knight faceplate and a matching controller. The console will soon be available for pre-order on Amazon and UK retailer GAME for $450. This might be a good time to remind you that I’m not above accepting gifts from readers, and my birthday is July 11.
Batman: Arkham Knight arrives on June 23 for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- Does ‘Hellblade’ Delete Your Saves If You Die Too Much?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Chocolate is a Matter of State Security in the New ‘Wolfenstein II’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art