The makers of the upcoming horror game Kholat have moved its release date back a few months to June 10 to allow them some time to polish it up. An announcement on its Steam page says the “additional time will be spent on testing, optimizing and debugging.”
It looks like an early build was sent out to several gaming outlets earlier this month. I decided to skim through a few of them about a week ago, and the impression I got was that Kholat seems to be suffering from a serious bug infestation. Hopefully they’ll be able to patch it up by June, because I’d very much like to find out what caused the deaths of those nine skiers back in 1959.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date