The makers of the upcoming horror game Kholat have moved its release date back a few months to June 10 to allow them some time to polish it up. An announcement on its Steam page says the “additional time will be spent on testing, optimizing and debugging.”
It looks like an early build was sent out to several gaming outlets earlier this month. I decided to skim through a few of them about a week ago, and the impression I got was that Kholat seems to be suffering from a serious bug infestation. Hopefully they’ll be able to patch it up by June, because I’d very much like to find out what caused the deaths of those nine skiers back in 1959.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby